Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Little Bit About Me

Hey! I am Butterfly Kisses and this is, obviously, my blog. I may not put anything on it for a while, firstly because I'm going away soon and secondly because the post I want to be my first post is at school, being marked. In case you care, I got 87.5 percent for it :) Anyway, about me. I have dual-nationality - I am both English and South African. At school, I now have to learn English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa and French, but if I was in the UK I would be learning English, French, Spanish, German and Latin. Ah, aren't languages incredible? Maybe one of my posts will be on languages. Unfortunately, it's not raining, so my writing will be pretty bad... Okay, back to stuff you need to know about me. My favourite authors are Jodi Picoult, Jeremy Clarkson, JK Rowling, Meg Cabot and Louise Rennison. My favourite actors and actresses are Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Hugh Grant, Pierce Brosnan, Robert Lindsay, Emma Watson, Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. My favourite TV shows are Top Gear, My Family, The Weakest Link and Whose Line Is It Anyway?. I love making lists and I keep diaries when I am on holiday, but never when I am at home. I enjoy school and exams. I love hockey. My favourite meal is curry. I am a chocoholic and I adore honeycomb - Crunchies are THE BEST. I love chocolate milkshakes and peppermint milkshakes. I have been to six different schools in eleven years. I get good grades and am strongest at Maths. I have weird dreams, often involving magic sheep. I talk too quickly because my brain works faster than my mouth and words cannot even begin to explain how much I love my friends. They are the family I got to choose, we are sisters through and through. That's all I have time to write today, hopefully "Gone with the Wind and Rain" will be up before August, if I can manipulate my English teacher to give it to me... I'll tell you about my H*O*L*I*D*A*Y when I get back. If you are going away, travel safely and have a great time. South Africa is ready for you, but are you ready for us? FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010, Laduma, Jabulani, Zakumi, Ke Nako, etc. Enjoy the football fever while I'm gone and don't buy fruit at the side of the road. Buy the Funny Money and the Big Issue, buy the flags of your country. Eat lots of boerewors and biltong and embrace South Africa for the amazing, wonderful, rainbow nation that it is! Ciao for now! xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. lovely bit of writing :) good to see someone else blogging ! xox
    http://blonde-on-the-blue-bicycle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers